Conditions of Delivery
Production of timber blinds and verticals will be approximately 2 weeks
- We offer free Star Track Express delivery Australia-wide when ordering 10 or more blinds. Star Track Express can not accept delivery address to a PO Box. When your order is complete, we will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery day for you. This free delivery service offer is vaild for only one delivery trip from TBE to designated delivery address; you will be responsible to pick up all bounced shipments for any reason according to Star Track Express procedures. If your blinds are delivered and you are not at the address provided, Star Track Express will leave a calling card with details on how to collect your blinds. Delivery times may vary depending on the destination. The estimated delivery times from Timber Blinds Express’s factory to your premises will be approximate between two to five working days.
- If you request a delivery item to be left on premises without a receiver signature, Star Track Express will not take any responsibility for missing blinds.
- If a blind is lost during the delivery, please notify us immediately within 24 Hours. We will try to locate the missing blinds and redirect them back to you immediately. Failure to notify us within 24 Hours may result in limitation in what we can offer regarding the replacement of your missing item.
- Upon receipt of your blinds please inspect the boxes and note any observed damage to the driver. Also make a note on the proof of delivery document. Timber Blinds Express must be notified of any damage to the blinds within 24 hours of delivery. Please do not attempt to install blinds that have been damaged in delivery, as this will void any warranty claim. If you fail to notify us within 24 Hours, we can not be held responsible for the damaged item or item replacement.
1. Supply of Product
By placing an order with Timber Blinds Express from this website, you agree to our Policy and Conditions of Delivery. Timber Blinds Express is not obliged to accept your order and may reject your order for any reason, including unavailability of any product.
All blinds are under a 12-month warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty is extended to you as the original purchaser. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or any damage or loss caused by abuse or misuse or improper installation. To obtain service under warranty, return your blinds with the original sales receipt to Timber Blinds Express. You will be responsible for the cost of transporting the blinds to and from Timber Blinds Express.
3. Blinds Slats Colour Disclaimer
Wood is a natural product with variation in grain and colour. Slat used in blinds may contain variations in grain and colour which could appear randomly. Part of this individuality of character may show itself in slight warpage, which is not considered a defect. Returns for the above mentioned reasons are not warranted. Due to variance of computer monitors, the colour that appear on individual screen may not be exact as what you expecting. We strongly suggest that you order free sample slats from us.
4. Changes or Cancellations:
You have up to 24 hours after the order is placed to make changes or cancellations to the order. Every blind from Timber Blinds Express is custom made to your colour choice and size stated and therefore is not suitable for resale. Please review and finalize your order before sending your order to us.
5. Your Privacy
Your personal information will only to be use for order processing and/or order fulfilment and/or request response. We will not share this information with any outside company or agency unless compelled by applicable legislation.
Timber Blinds Express accepts no liability for (1) incidental and/or consequential damages, and (2) cost of removal or re-installation or our blinds.